Monday, January 8, 2018

Christmas Winter Break
During winter break i just relaxed and on some days i had to go work. I didn't really go out but i did go to a restaurant in long beach which was fancy. I met one person throughout the break, she is my coworker. I watched a show called "La Nina" which had good important information about life. I recently got a new book for christmas, I've been wanting that book since forever. I watched the babysitter. Throughout the break we didn't get homework but we did have the senior profile things due. I watched some soccer games. I also spent my break with my friend and we did some things like go to the mall shopping. 
Related image
Image result for the sun and her flowers
Image result for the babysitter netflix

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE TAKING SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS 1. Notes on Iphone. 2. Androids 3. Computers 4. Google notes 5. XL 6. Samsung's 7.Microsoft One...