Friday, January 19, 2018

TIRED
I am tired, i am very stressed with everything. On the week days i go to school, and on the weekends i work all day. People are lucky they get to stay in all morning to sleep, while i have to be up early ready to go to work. I usually don't go out anywhere at least not as much as before because i feel exhausted. In a way i love working because i get to buy my own stuff, i get to buy my family things and taking them out to eat. But i also love it because i feel responsible having to deal with two or more things at the same time. Saving money is a good thing for the future. Usually Fridays right after i come out of school i go into work and i come out till the night. When i get to do things with my friends i get excited because i rarely get to do that. I'm also tired of being such a good person to people that only take advantage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE TAKING SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS 1. Notes on Iphone. 2. Androids 3. Computers 4. Google notes 5. XL 6. Samsung's 7.Microsoft One...